Found by Fleet . March 2012 :: Meet Chesley
Get to know one of this month’s Found by Fleet contestants
A striking blend of classic sophistication with West Coast urban edge.
A veritable fashion Jill-of-all-trades, Chesley is a stylist, model and photographer. And let’s not forget fashion blogger. Based in a city paradise also known as San Diego, we can almost feel the gorgeous backdrop reflecting off her colorful palette: beaming sunshine yellow, calm aqua blue and ivory sandy white. The vintage inspired looks are irresistibly styled with feminine elegance, yet with an expected twist of modern edge. We love Chesley’s graceful maxi skirts and dresses (reminds us of Halston circa 1970) with brilliant pops of color that indeed makes us smile for style.
Found by Fleet :: Contestant Profiles ::
- Name: Chesley Tolentino
- Website/Blog Address: http://www.
- What’s your occupation? Fashion Stylist
- Name a few favorite things you can’t live without: Burts Bees chapstick, iced black tea, sushi, and my favorite brown booties!
- Do you have a fashion muse? Who is it? Camilla Belle
- What inspires you? Everything around me, specifically my role models, fashion muses, and my family & friends.
- Where are some of your favorite haunts? Small cafes and being at home with my loved ones.
- Who is your favorite designer? Chloe
- What puts a smile on your face? Knowing that I did my best at my job, making my loved ones happy, and just knowing that I am so lucky to be at a place where I’m at in my life.
- What’s your fashion motto? Create, Inspire, Repeat.