Found by Fleet . March 2012 :: Meet Prisca
Get to know one of this month’s Found by Fleet contestants – Prisca
Doll in the City: Angelic romance with vintage inspired charm
Prisca is not a fashion blogger. She’s just a girl living in a glamorous metropolis… and happens to be a darling vision of dainty style. She’s the picture of delicate perfection and her blog is filled with so many delectable photos of yummy eats and scrumptious baked goods, we’re jealous not only the wonderful food but how Prisca manages to keep her trim waifish figure! We love Prisca’s demure looks of cream lace, rosy pinks and to-die-for detachable collars. (In fact, we love it so much we’ve already ordered several pairs for our personal Fleet wardrobe.)
Found by Fleet :: Contestant Profiles ::
- Name: Prisca (a.k.a. mochaccinoland)
- Website/Blog Address: http://mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
- Name a few favorite things you can’t live without: My duo-tone mary janes, my Mulberry alexa, detachable collars & lip balms!
- Where are some of your favorite haunts? H&M, Monki, Forever 21 & Topshop.
- Who is your favorite designer? Miuccia Prada
- What puts a smile on your face? Yummy food
- What’s your fashion motto? Be adventurous, be yourself.