I know St. Patty’s Day was last week, but I couldn’t help but post our new green top. I love the bow tie in the back, and if you’re feeling adventurous, wear the bow in the front!
- Emerald Lattice Top by Fleet Collection- Open eyelet shell in vibrant emerald green is topped off with a bow sash on the back.
- Viva Las Vegas Cat Eye Sunglasses from T.I.L. Darling – Pearls add some flair to classic cat eye sunglasses.
- Textured Cigarette Pants by Topshop - Pair a billowing top with cropped cigarette pants for a tailored and chic look.
- Jemima Flats by ASOS - If you want to go for comfort, go with adorable t-strap flats.
- Saffron Heels by ASOS - For a dressier occasion (or for fun), go with a low white pump with a square heel.
Who says green is only for St. Patty’s weekend? Enjoy!
I love the simplicity of this week’s style collage. Pair our lovely Le Petit Jardin dress with metallic shoes and clutch, and style your hair in a low chignon.
- Le Petit Jardin Dress in Peach by Fleet Collection- We took the pattern to our bestselling dress Petit Dejeuner and revamped it into a dressier version – Le Petit Jardin! Available for spring in a refreshing palette of garden hues with gumdrop inlay silver trim buttons and sheer lace inset on front and back. Constructed in beautiful pebbled georgette crepe for more structure with a fitted bodice, full skirt and dart pleats./li>
- Pearl Caged Clutch by Natasha Couture - Add some glitz to this look with a metallic beaded clutch.
- Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume by Marc Jacobs – My favorite perfume! What better way to jump into Spring than with a scent that basically Spring in a bottle?
- Silver T-Strap Pumps by Gomax - Metallic t-strap pumps are classic and tie the silver trimmed buttons together.
This is a perfect outfit for that upcoming bridal shower, wedding, and engagement party. Enjoy!
I’m a sucker for scarf ties on anything, and our new Madeline Dress is no exception. In amazing pastel colors, it’s the perfect way to start the Spring season.
- Madeline Dress in Lavender by Fleet Collection – We love scarf ties so we created the Madeline, a darling sleeveless frock just in time for spring. Constructed in pebbled georgette crepe for more structure with a fitted bodice, full skirt and dart pleats available in a refreshing palette of garden hues.
- Grey Bow Hair Clip by EmviousBoutique – Adorn a low half ponytail and soft curls with an adorable bow hair clip.
- Skinny Mini Bow Studs by Kate Spade New York – Who wouldn’t love these super cute bow earrings?
- Grey Patent Leather Satchel by Cambridge Satchel Company – A grey bag perfectly compliments the softness of the look (and also matches the pumps!).
- Bakery Window Bliss Heel by Graham Street Shoe Co. - Classic pumps to finish off a timeless dress.
Until next week, stay fabulous!
After a short two week break, my featured Fleet item of the week is back! This week I’m feeling a little country, and I love our super cute Rodeo Blouse in ivory.
- Rodeo Blouse in Ivory by Fleet Collection – Feel the freedom of the wild west in this darling button down blouse with country-inspired embroidery of sweet wild flowers. Textured striped cotton with a sassy front tie at waist stays true to its country roots.
- Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters – Any excuse I have to wear cat eye sunglasses, I’ll take them.
- Natural Eyeshadow Collection by Too Faced Cosmetics – My favorite eyeshadow palette! Go with the “day eye” with long false lashes.
- Extra Creamy Lipstick in Electra by NYX – A western inspired 1950s look wouldn’t be complete without a pair of bright red lips. Pucker up!
- Thin Bangle Set in Gold by Forever 21 – I couldn’t keep it totally vintage, so throw in a little modern sparkle for good measure.
- Envelope Crossbody in Red from Forever 21 – A pop of color takes this look from neutral to fun.
- Navy Cigarette Pants from Wallis – For a classic 1950s inspired look, these cigarette pants are 50s meet country.
- Sidewalk Skimmers in Equestrian Brown by Madewell – Love these simple flats (and matches the belt perfectly too).
Until next week, stay fabulous!
My styleboard this week features our new Magnolia top in Dusty Blue. Easy to wear for winter and spring, it’s amazingly versatile too!
- Magnolia Top in Dusty Blue by Fleet Collection – It was love at first sight when we saw this beautiful spring top. With its pastel hue and contrast black scallop lace trim on a mesh illusion neckline atop a slightly sheer lace front panel, the charming design makes it an instant favorite.
- Cat Eye Glasses by RayBan – I can’t resist a classic cat eye. A lovely addition for a smart look.
- Portrait Pink Lipstick by Besame Cosmetics – A perfect pink lipstick for a more natural lip.
- Cashmere Powder Compact by Besame Cosmetics – Full disclosure, I LOVE Besame’s compact cases (of course having an amazing powder is the cherry on top).
- Cropped Cardigan from YesStyle – Stay warm and stylish with an adorable black cardigan (and this one has puffy sleeves).
- Moonlit Soiree Clutch by Kate Spade – I’m sure it’s obvious by now that I adore Kate Spade, and this clutch is dazzling…literally.
- Denim Jegging by Mossimo – Super comfy denim jeggings to slim the silhouette of this outfit, and will lengthen your legs.
- Metallic Flats by Forever 21 – Fun metallic flats will last you all day, and of course, matches the purse .
Until next week, stay fabulous!
My styleboard this week features our new Café au Lait Dress, which is perfect for school and work. This mod-inspired number add a pop of color onto a neutral dress.
- Café au Lait Dress by Fleet Collection – The perfect little dress for a corner coffee shop meet with friends. This light taupe dress has orange self fabric piping and banded skirt bottom. It also comes with an orange faux leather belt with gold finish buckle.
- Wool Beret from Village Hat Shop – Look smart with a side ponytail and top it off with a classic black wool beret.
- Jackie Cardigan by J. Crew – Black cardigan is a staple of any outfit, even this one!
- Interlinked Bangles from Forever 21 – Simple silver bangles to match the silver hardware of the belt; it’s the little things, right?
- Cheese Messenger Bag by JumpFromPaper – These clever bags make you look twice before you realize it’s not a cartoon. Just the right size to hold your books, tablet, and materials, don’t leave home without it.
- Elli Sorrento Wedges by Leifnotes – Mary Janes wedges with a cap toe are a must have; and it’s orange! What’s not to love?
Until next week, stay fabulous!
Have we talked about how much we love our All That Sparkles top? This week my styleboard is perfect for a night out and to show off your curves.
- All That Sparkles Crop Top by Fleet Collection – Make a dramatic statement in black with metallic sparkles. In a black knit structured with light boning, this dreamy bustier features wide gathered straps with a criss cross back.
- Prabal Gurung x Target x Neiman Marcus Cape – Easily my favorite (and most coveted) item from the holiday collaboration, and a perfect addition to this sparkly feminine outfit.
- Rhinestone Bracelete by Forever 21 – Need. More. Sparkles.
- Fishtail Pencil Skirt by LaFrock – Lately I’ve been keen on fishtail skirts, and I love the silhouette paired with the top. A touch of vintage charm with modern sensibilities!
- Ankle-Strap Pumps by Prabal Gurung x Target – The anticipated Prabal Gurung x Target lookbook released yesterday, and needless to say, I’m a little obsessed.
Hope you loved this week’s styleboard as much as I did!
See you next week ♥,
We love Ann’s styleboard this week inspired by Downton Abbey featuring our Petit Dejeuner Dress in Cream
- Petit Dejeuner Dress in Cream by Fleet Collection – A perfect frock for enjoying a flaky croissant for breakfast at a Parisian sidewalk cafe. This classic ivory dress features custom gold buttons with sheer lace inset on front and back. Elasticized waist for stretch and comfortable fit.
- Sweet Lorraine Cloche by Goorin Bros. – A classic wool cloche to sit atop a curly bob.
- Rouge in Love Lipstick by Lancome – A natural eye finished off with a sweet pink lipstick is fresh and classic.
- Vintage Cape from Marylou Vintage – This amazing wool cape to keep you warm and adds color to this neutral outfit.
- Stella Suede Clutch from Nelly – Call me old fashioned, but I’m still a believer that the purse should match the shoes (and who can resist mint?).
- Karolina Bow Pumps by Kate Spade New York – Kate Spade + mint + patent + bow…sold!
We love Ann’s styleboard this week featuring our Into the Night Dress. It’s perfect for New Year’s Eve!
- Into the Night Dress by Fleet Collection – Bold cut out neckline turns up the volume on this little black dress. Contrasting silk upper and chiffon skirt creates a play on texture, a bold choice for a special night.
- Princess Winterhall Crown from Urban Outfitters – Wear this versatile piece as a statement necklace or headband…either way it’ll be sure to turn heads.
- Bejeweled Flower Earrings from Forever 21 – These lovely vintage inspired earrings add sparkle and texture to this clean look.
- Summer Nail Polish in Pixie by Paul & Joe – Make your toes and nails twinkle!
- Mirrored Genius Crossbody Bag by Deena & Ozzy – Stash your lipstick and wallet in this adorable crossbody. Don’t miss a beat (or New Year’s Kiss) with a hands-free purse.
- Metallic Flats by Forever 21 – As much as we love pumps, for a long night of dancing and partying, you can never go wrong with flats.
We love Ann’s styleboard this week featuring our original Truffle Fields Dress.
- Truffle Fields Dress by Fleet Collection – After all the requests we received for a dress version of the Aura blouse, how could we refuse? Romantic sleeveless dress in dark charcoal heather linen with just a bit of stretch and a dove gray chiffon sash on a racerback cut. Features a tailored fit with a flattering scoop neck, princess seams, cap sleeves and a very full, knee length skirt with pleats and hidden side pockets.
- Fox Pendant Necklace by French Connection – I couldn’t resist adding some sparkle with this pave fox pendant.
- Envelope Crossbody from Forever 21 – This cute crossbody brings the perfect pop of color to this neutral look.
- Critter Comforts Flats from ModCloth – These flats are so adorable. As soon as I saw them, I knew they had to be in this look.