Just in time for those Spring weddings, our lovely new Prim dress is perfect for a day out. Who can say no to a full skirt and detachable knit collar?
- Prim Dress in Gray by Fleet Collection – An elegant dress with clean lines and a ladylike neckline pleat is made in soft rayon fabric that’s blended with a hint of stretch for a figure flattering fit. This classic fit and flare dress is paired with a Fleet lace collar necklace adorned with faux pearls and rhinestones that can be removed to suit your style mood.
- Clare Cardigan in Yellow Zest by J. Crew Factory - A light and bright yellow cardigan ties perfectly with the yellow ribbon in the detachable knit collar (and it keeps you warm, bonus!)
- Lustrous Pearlescent Bracelet Set by Forever 21 - A classic pearl bracelet with a little bit of glitz is the perfect addition to your Sunday best look.
- Miller Flats by ASOS - Comfy and stylish, these tassled loafers are perfect to cut a rug or a walk around town.
Go a little country with our sweetly styled Coquette dress. In fresh spring and summer colors, you’ll have a hard time deciding when not to wear it.
- Coquette Dress in Jade by Fleet Collection – Country elegance and clean lines with a sleeveless bodice, bateau neckline and very full knee length skirt trimmed with a double row of delicate cotton ivory crochet. Flared circle skirt provides lots of volume and charm with hidden side pockets. Figure flattering in dark emerald jade stretch ponte knit.
- Gilded Camelot Bracelet by Fleet Collection – Multi-strands of lightweight, tarnish-free aluminum chain in gold finish strike the perfect balance between femininity and urban edge. A versatile piece that pairs effortlessly with a white tee or a little black dress. Chain extender makes for easy length adjustment. Includes a 14k gold plated Fleet signature charm.
- Cropped Cardigan in White by Mossimo - A knit cropped cardigan is the perfect addition to keep you warm on a cool Spring evening.
- Lewisa Oxford Pump by Bass x Rachel Antonoff - We can’t resist floral anything, and how cute is the heart buckle?
With April showers come beautiful spring blossoms, and we couldn’t resist this darling floral top with a pointed pearl adorned collar.
- Jewelbox Blouse by Fleet Collection – Lovely faux pearl trimmed collars lend a luxurious touch to this sheer blouse in a daisy embroidery motif.
- Gerbera Garden Statement Earrings by Kate Spade New York – Delicately clustered pearls with a statement jewel brings sparkle and ties in with the pearl collar.
- Vintage White Tulle Skirt from Decades - 1980s goes 1950s with a lovely white tulle skirt that is full and weightless.
- Metallic Cutout Jellies by Mel x Forever 21 - Fun and comfortable, jelly flats will keep you going all day long.
We are waiting with bated breath for the premiere of “The Great Gatsby”…so until then, we’ll channel our inner flapper with our amazing new Gilded Brocade Top.
- Gilded Brocade Top by Fleet Collection – Shimmering gold threads intertwined in elegant embroidery adds glamour to this glamorous black tank top.
- Emily Pleated Satin Box Clutch by New Look – A structured box clutch reminds us of the striking shapes of Art Deco.
- Maxi Skirt in Grassy Glen by Mossimo - This flowing maxi skirt is the perfect combination of luxe and comfort.
- Black Cascade Sandals by fibi & clo - Finish off the look with sparkling sandals for a day out on the beach, or at night on the dance floor.
What better way to officially welcome Spring than to wear this lovely coral dress? Our Holly Golightly comes in Spring friendly hues, and this one is sure to add a spring to your step!
- Holly Golightly Dress in Coral by Fleet Collection – A demure little dress in figure flattering coral stretch ponte knit with princess seams, cap sleeves and a very full knee length pleated skirt with hidden side pockets. Back cut out is delightfully daring yet modest and adorned with a whimsical accent bow in self fabric.
- Rouge in Love Lipstick in Cool True Red by Lancome – Bright red lips are classic and allows you to keep the eyes chic and simple.
- Clutch Bag by ASOS - We won’t shy away from color with this look. This light blue clutch will hold all your necessities while you’re out and about.
- Senorita Flats by Wanted - These beige flats are easy to match but are far from plain with its floral embroidery.
I know St. Patty’s Day was last week, but I couldn’t help but post our new green top. I love the bow tie in the back, and if you’re feeling adventurous, wear the bow in the front!
- Emerald Lattice Top by Fleet Collection- Open eyelet shell in vibrant emerald green is topped off with a bow sash on the back.
- Viva Las Vegas Cat Eye Sunglasses from T.I.L. Darling – Pearls add some flair to classic cat eye sunglasses.
- Textured Cigarette Pants by Topshop - Pair a billowing top with cropped cigarette pants for a tailored and chic look.
- Jemima Flats by ASOS - If you want to go for comfort, go with adorable t-strap flats.
- Saffron Heels by ASOS - For a dressier occasion (or for fun), go with a low white pump with a square heel.
Who says green is only for St. Patty’s weekend? Enjoy!
I love the simplicity of this week’s style collage. Pair our lovely Le Petit Jardin dress with metallic shoes and clutch, and style your hair in a low chignon.
- Le Petit Jardin Dress in Peach by Fleet Collection- We took the pattern to our bestselling dress Petit Dejeuner and revamped it into a dressier version – Le Petit Jardin! Available for spring in a refreshing palette of garden hues with gumdrop inlay silver trim buttons and sheer lace inset on front and back. Constructed in beautiful pebbled georgette crepe for more structure with a fitted bodice, full skirt and dart pleats./li>
- Pearl Caged Clutch by Natasha Couture - Add some glitz to this look with a metallic beaded clutch.
- Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume by Marc Jacobs – My favorite perfume! What better way to jump into Spring than with a scent that basically Spring in a bottle?
- Silver T-Strap Pumps by Gomax - Metallic t-strap pumps are classic and tie the silver trimmed buttons together.
This is a perfect outfit for that upcoming bridal shower, wedding, and engagement party. Enjoy!
I can’t get enough of pastels! I love our new cardigan; white and sky blue in a striking chevron pattern with shiny black enamel buttons, paired with our sweet and classic Audrey Dress. For a day at work (or day outside), this look will surely put a spring in your step.
- Audrey Dress in White Eyelet by Fleet Collection – A classic dress with fitted bodice and full gathered skirt in seasonless white cotton eyelet, perfect for a summer bride. Features a modest scoop neckline and contrast exposed gold zipper.
- Path to the Clouds Cardigan by Fleet Collection – Snuggle up with this unbelievably soft cotton blend cardigan sweater in powder blue yarn shot with faint pinkish threads. Detailed with retro diamond pattern and over-sized gold bordered black enamel buttons.
- Silver Finer Things Bracelet by Fleet Collection – Dainty silver finish brass chains in beautiful linked loops create a glimmering, understated bracelet to accentuate any wardrobe.
- Arm Candy Frame Clutch by Lulu by Lulu Guinness – I adore this clutch; it’s structured but fun, and it’s super versatile.
- Nail Polish in Borrowed and Blue by Essie – Light blue nails brings a pop of subtle color that’s fun but ladylike. If you’re feeling creative, try your hand at ombre nails.
- Cutout Ballet Flats by Forever 21 -Last but not least, flats! You can’t possibly run around the park or shopping in anything else…right?
I hope you love this look as much as I do…so until next week, stay fabulous!
I’m a sucker for scarf ties on anything, and our new Madeline Dress is no exception. In amazing pastel colors, it’s the perfect way to start the Spring season.
- Madeline Dress in Lavender by Fleet Collection – We love scarf ties so we created the Madeline, a darling sleeveless frock just in time for spring. Constructed in pebbled georgette crepe for more structure with a fitted bodice, full skirt and dart pleats available in a refreshing palette of garden hues.
- Grey Bow Hair Clip by EmviousBoutique – Adorn a low half ponytail and soft curls with an adorable bow hair clip.
- Skinny Mini Bow Studs by Kate Spade New York – Who wouldn’t love these super cute bow earrings?
- Grey Patent Leather Satchel by Cambridge Satchel Company – A grey bag perfectly compliments the softness of the look (and also matches the pumps!).
- Bakery Window Bliss Heel by Graham Street Shoe Co. - Classic pumps to finish off a timeless dress.
Until next week, stay fabulous!
This week I’m in the mood for something monochrome and comfy. This look is perfect for day, and you can switch out the flats for black pumps for a night out.
- Minimalist Sheer Dress by Fleet Collection – Sheer, long maxi black dress with a matching chiffon waist tie looks clean and simple. Modern silhouette shows off a bold statement necklace.
- Fleece Moto Jacket by Chaser – A grey fleece moto jacket is has clean lines, super comfortable, and brings lightness to the black dress.
- Crystal Teardrop Pendant Necklace by Prabal Gurung for Target – Full disclosure: I’m still loving Prabal Gurung for Target, and I couldn’t resist adding this edgy pendant necklace.
- Sofia Leather Tote by Halogen – A simple black tote is versatile and the leather makes it durable. Don’t be afraid to be a little rough with it!
- Flat Black Sandal by Prabal Gurung for Target – Polish off the look with flat sandals with shiny silver hardware. Not only comfortable, but oh-so-chic.
And that’s it! Hope you love this week’s styleboard as much as I do, and until next week, stay fabulous!