We love the contrast between delicate and hard textures shown in Black Swan, as you can see from the feathered bodice and tutu, to the hard, jagged detail of Natalie Portman’s tiara. We’ve added more of our favorite items to style our very own Black Swan inspired look!
- Peony Dress in Black by Fleet – Sweet embroidered lace shell with a black, sheer tulle skirt evoke a sense of mystery. Wear over a black slip or a camisole paired with black leggings for a unique, romantic look.
- Smoky Quartz Solitaire Earrings by Amazon Curated Collection - These earrings reminds us of the gunmetal grey in Natalie’s tiara. Mysterious and dark, just like the movie.
- Punctual Leaf Headband by Tasia – We love this headband with the jeweled “feather” which nods to the theme. We were inspired by the tiara by the headbands jagged appearance.
- Salon Formula Lacquer in Scene Steel-er by Ulta - Don’t want to commit to rubbing silver paint on your fingers like Natalie? No sweat! Ulta’s Scene Steel-er is the perfect shade of metallic grey to bring inspiration from the movie, right to your fingertips!
- Stingray Clutch by ALLIBELLE - This origami inspired clutch brings function and fashion to this look with it’s hard edges and studded hardware.
- Patent Ballet Flats by Forever 21 - What’s a Black Swan inspired outfit without ballet flats?
It’s June and for soon-to-be new brides, Fleet’s beautiful Etiquette Dress in white is perfect for the bridal shower, rehearsal, engagement photoshoot and other blissful celebration. We’ve added other lovely finds to create a style board for an inspired engagement.
- Etiquette Dress in White by Fleet – Our vintage-inspired full skirt dress with darling white lace peter pan collars is an easy choice for dashing from cake tasting to wedding rehearsal. Keep a small handkerchief in the hidden side pockets for those heart string tugging moments.
- Sunlight Necklace by Fleet – A citrine drop pendant is balanced on a dainty gold finished brass chain, wear on those memorable occasions or wear everyday.
- Queen of the Nile Clutch by Kate Spade – Shimmery and glamorous, this little clutch has a whimsical, crystal encrusted camel clasp on top.
- Honfleur Wallpaper by Sanderson – A beautiful mint seafoam green wallpaper with soft silver flower print inspired the color palette for this bridal collage.
- 18K Gold Stud Earrings by Amazon Curated Collection – Classic and understated, this is a set of gold stud earrings you’ll wear over and over again.
- Lissa Pump in Sea Satin by Badgley Mischka - Satin pumps in seafoam green is adorned with sparkling jewel embellishments. A pair of elegant and sophisticated pumps for the special day.
- Chinchilly Nail Polish by Essie – Soft dove grey is a fresh departure from the usual nude and pink bridal nail colors.
- Giulietta Eau de Parfum Spary by Tocca – Refreshing, delicate and feminine, Tocca’s Giulietta parfum spray with notes of Bulgarian Rose, Ylang Ylang and Green Apple exudes pure happiness.