Target’s latest designer collaboration with Jason for Spring 2012 showcases flirty, feminine details to update timeless classics.
Of course, for us here at Fleet Collection, it was love at first sight.
- Le Petit Dejeuner Dress in Navy by Fleet Collection - Knee skimming dress of muted blue chiffon featuring gold buttons with an illusion neckline of sheer lace inset on front and back.
- Jason Wu for Target(R) Blue Floral Classic Flap Handbag – Boxy mod handbag with whimsical floral blue printed canvas and long leatherette strap for crossbody wear.
- Sterling Camelot Bracelet by Fleet Collection – Multistrand chunky bracelet in silver finish
- Regina Wedge by Jeffrey Campbell - Sand colored leather peep toe sandals with ankle strap and floral cutout featuring a covered wedge heel
- Classic Clubmaster Sunglasses by Ray Ban – Timeless shades in gold rims with tortoiseshell accent
- Big Kiss Plushglass by MAC Lipgloss – Sweet baby pink lipgloss with high shine pearl finish
- “Vienna” Top by Fleet – A simple sheer black chiffon blouse with dainty polka dots in cream. Includes a flattering V front and back neckline, with back view featuring a lace inset panel beneath a custom strap detail.
- “The Lolita” Necklace by Fleet – Dramatic, black multi-strand chains are adorned with a shimmering terra cotta orange organza bow and a sparkling wire wrapped Swarovski clear crystal.
- Skinny Trousers with Belt by Zara – Classic black trousers with a tapered skinny leg is cinched by a matching black thin belt.
- Tuxedo Trench by Tibi – The timeless cool trench coat is updated with draped wide panel collars. Attached tie belt around the waist emphasizes curves.
- “Bornfab” Pumps by Nine West – Add vintage flair to each step with these rich suede peep toe pumps with gold belt buckled straps by Nine West. Chunky, contrast suede wrapped heels make sure every step is sturdy and comfortable.
- “Phoenix” Clutch by Botkier – Refined minimalism never looked better. Buttery cream leather clutch is topped off by a black contrast band with a charming gold kiss lock.
- Silk Lined Napa Gloves by Saks Fifth Avenue – Add lady-like elegance with a pair of luxurious silk lined black leather gloves.
- Colored Stone Stud Earrings by Kate Spade – With a statement necklace like Fleet’s Lolita, its best to have the earrings be the supporting role. Kate Spade’s understated black stone stud earrings with gold post backings does the job nicely.