My styleboard this week features our new Café au Lait Dress, which is perfect for school and work. This mod-inspired number add a pop of color onto a neutral dress.
- Café au Lait Dress by Fleet Collection – The perfect little dress for a corner coffee shop meet with friends. This light taupe dress has orange self fabric piping and banded skirt bottom. It also comes with an orange faux leather belt with gold finish buckle.
- Wool Beret from Village Hat Shop – Look smart with a side ponytail and top it off with a classic black wool beret.
- Jackie Cardigan by J. Crew – Black cardigan is a staple of any outfit, even this one!
- Interlinked Bangles from Forever 21 – Simple silver bangles to match the silver hardware of the belt; it’s the little things, right?
- Cheese Messenger Bag by JumpFromPaper – These clever bags make you look twice before you realize it’s not a cartoon. Just the right size to hold your books, tablet, and materials, don’t leave home without it.
- Elli Sorrento Wedges by Leifnotes – Mary Janes wedges with a cap toe are a must have; and it’s orange! What’s not to love?
Until next week, stay fabulous!
Cascading Clouds Dress
Classic sheath dress in wispy white chiffon featuring pleated panel bust detail. A perfect blank canvas to dress up with statement jewelry for bold pops of color. Pair with nude pumps for elegant simplicity.
Note: Although the dress is fully lined, the delicate nature of the fabric and color does render the garment to being sheer. We recommend wearing a nude color half slip under the dress to avoid an undergarment faux pas.
Dress available at www.fleetcollection.com