Get to know one of this month’s Found by Fleet contestants – Monique
Found by Fleet :: Contestant Profiles ::
- Name: Monique
- Website/Blog Address: http://petite-avenue.blogspot.
- Occupation: I’m a recent graduate from FIDM (The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising)
- Name a few favorite things you can’t live without: My watches — they’ve either been given to me as a gift from my parents or my parents used to own them. I love wearing pieces that are incredibly personal and significant.
- Fashion muse: Grace Kelly, for her sophistication, and Anna Dello Russo, for her intense love of fashion.
- What inspires you? So many things! Thank goodness for Pinterest.
- Where are some of your favorite haunts? Downtown Union Square in San Francisco. The shopping is just so convenient.
- Who is your favorite designer? Jason Wu
- What puts a smile on your face? The people I love and care about, my little dogs, and fashion (of course).
- What’s your fashion motto? “Personality begins where comparison ends.” by Karl Lagerfeld