We know, we’re rapidly encroaching into Fall, but who says you can’t maintain a little summer in your look until then? Ever wanted to do a nautical look but afraid you’d look like this? Don’t fear! Achieve a subtle nautical look with this week’s styleboard featuring Fleet’s A Thousand Ships Dress.
- A Thousand Ships Dress by Fleet - Delicate pleats in contrasting tulle and sheer chiffon on a long dress that’s anchored by an unique chevron cut-out detail at the bust and a faux suede elastic band at the waist. A bold dress for the brazen style maven.
- Rope Handle Tote by Kelly & Katie - The perfect tote for everyday, and the nude color perfectly compliments the bold colors of the dress.
- Helen Espadrille Wedge by Dolce Vita - Nude espadrilles that you can wear with any outfit, but adding a nice casual touch, with a little bit of height!
- Anchor Stud Earrings by Betsey Johnson - What’s nautical style without anchors? The gold brings just the right amount of bling to this casual look.
- Cape Knot Hitch Bracelet by Kiel James Patrick - This is my favorite accessory on this board! True to sailor fashion, show that you’re ready to aboard ship.
- Classic Color Lipstick in Carmine by Besame - Finish your look with a bold red-orange lipstick to offset the nude accents without competing with the dress. Now you’re ready to set sail!