It’s June and for soon-to-be new brides, Fleet’s beautiful Etiquette Dress in white is perfect for the bridal shower, rehearsal, engagement photoshoot and other blissful celebration. We’ve added other lovely finds to create a style board for an inspired engagement.
- Etiquette Dress in White by Fleet – Our vintage-inspired full skirt dress with darling white lace peter pan collars is an easy choice for dashing from cake tasting to wedding rehearsal. Keep a small handkerchief in the hidden side pockets for those heart string tugging moments.
- Sunlight Necklace by Fleet – A citrine drop pendant is balanced on a dainty gold finished brass chain, wear on those memorable occasions or wear everyday.
- Queen of the Nile Clutch by Kate Spade – Shimmery and glamorous, this little clutch has a whimsical, crystal encrusted camel clasp on top.
- Honfleur Wallpaper by Sanderson – A beautiful mint seafoam green wallpaper with soft silver flower print inspired the color palette for this bridal collage.
- 18K Gold Stud Earrings by Amazon Curated Collection – Classic and understated, this is a set of gold stud earrings you’ll wear over and over again.
- Lissa Pump in Sea Satin by Badgley Mischka - Satin pumps in seafoam green is adorned with sparkling jewel embellishments. A pair of elegant and sophisticated pumps for the special day.
- Chinchilly Nail Polish by Essie – Soft dove grey is a fresh departure from the usual nude and pink bridal nail colors.
- Giulietta Eau de Parfum Spary by Tocca – Refreshing, delicate and feminine, Tocca’s Giulietta parfum spray with notes of Bulgarian Rose, Ylang Ylang and Green Apple exudes pure happiness.