After a short two week break, my featured Fleet item of the week is back! This week I’m feeling a little country, and I love our super cute Rodeo Blouse in ivory.
- Rodeo Blouse in Ivory by Fleet Collection – Feel the freedom of the wild west in this darling button down blouse with country-inspired embroidery of sweet wild flowers. Textured striped cotton with a sassy front tie at waist stays true to its country roots.
- Oversized Cat Eye Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters – Any excuse I have to wear cat eye sunglasses, I’ll take them.
- Natural Eyeshadow Collection by Too Faced Cosmetics – My favorite eyeshadow palette! Go with the “day eye” with long false lashes.
- Extra Creamy Lipstick in Electra by NYX – A western inspired 1950s look wouldn’t be complete without a pair of bright red lips. Pucker up!
- Thin Bangle Set in Gold by Forever 21 – I couldn’t keep it totally vintage, so throw in a little modern sparkle for good measure.
- Envelope Crossbody in Red from Forever 21 – A pop of color takes this look from neutral to fun.
- Navy Cigarette Pants from Wallis – For a classic 1950s inspired look, these cigarette pants are 50s meet country.
- Sidewalk Skimmers in Equestrian Brown by Madewell – Love these simple flats (and matches the belt perfectly too).
Until next week, stay fabulous!
My styleboard this week features our new Café au Lait Dress, which is perfect for school and work. This mod-inspired number add a pop of color onto a neutral dress.
- Café au Lait Dress by Fleet Collection – The perfect little dress for a corner coffee shop meet with friends. This light taupe dress has orange self fabric piping and banded skirt bottom. It also comes with an orange faux leather belt with gold finish buckle.
- Wool Beret from Village Hat Shop – Look smart with a side ponytail and top it off with a classic black wool beret.
- Jackie Cardigan by J. Crew – Black cardigan is a staple of any outfit, even this one!
- Interlinked Bangles from Forever 21 – Simple silver bangles to match the silver hardware of the belt; it’s the little things, right?
- Cheese Messenger Bag by JumpFromPaper – These clever bags make you look twice before you realize it’s not a cartoon. Just the right size to hold your books, tablet, and materials, don’t leave home without it.
- Elli Sorrento Wedges by Leifnotes – Mary Janes wedges with a cap toe are a must have; and it’s orange! What’s not to love?
Until next week, stay fabulous!
We love Ann’s styleboard this week inspired by Downton Abbey featuring our Petit Dejeuner Dress in Cream
- Petit Dejeuner Dress in Cream by Fleet Collection – A perfect frock for enjoying a flaky croissant for breakfast at a Parisian sidewalk cafe. This classic ivory dress features custom gold buttons with sheer lace inset on front and back. Elasticized waist for stretch and comfortable fit.
- Sweet Lorraine Cloche by Goorin Bros. – A classic wool cloche to sit atop a curly bob.
- Rouge in Love Lipstick by Lancome – A natural eye finished off with a sweet pink lipstick is fresh and classic.
- Vintage Cape from Marylou Vintage – This amazing wool cape to keep you warm and adds color to this neutral outfit.
- Stella Suede Clutch from Nelly – Call me old fashioned, but I’m still a believer that the purse should match the shoes (and who can resist mint?).
- Karolina Bow Pumps by Kate Spade New York – Kate Spade + mint + patent + bow…sold!
We love Ann’s styleboard this week featuring our original Holly Golightly Dress in Mustard. How adorable are the “Breakfast at Tiffany” accents?
- Holly Golightly Dress by Fleet Collection – A demure little dress in figure flattering muted yellow stretch ponte knit with princess seams, cap sleeves and a very full knee length pleated skirt with hidden side pockets. Back cut out is delightfully daring yet modest and adorned with a whimsical accent bow in self fabric.
- Manhattan Sunglasses by Oliver Goldsmith – Inspired by the dress’ namesake, Holly Golightly, are the reproduced sunglasses from “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. I love the oversize frame which is flattering on every face.
- Beaded Cream Pearl Collar from Dorothy Perkins – Another nod at Holly Golightly’s signature look, add a lovely pearl collar to add texture to the dress.
- Knock on Wood Woodpecker Clutch by Kate Spade – I am completely obsessed with this clutch…how can anyone not think this is adorable?
We love Ann’s styleboard this week featuring our original Sage Bouquet Dress! Perfect for a tea party or a night out, this dress is versatile for any occasion.
- Sage Bouquet Dress by Fleet Collection – One of our most darling designs yet. Vintage inspired with flattering scoop neck, princess seams, cap sleeves and a dark teal contrast lace belt that ties in a dainty back bow on soft mint green heather linen with just a bit of stretch. Features a very full, knee length skirt with pleats and hidden side pockets.
- Turquoise Cocktail Hat by LiDDesignsBoutique – I love this adorable fascinator headband, and accents the vintage inspired silhouette of the dress. (For a fun, night out look, go with a sparkly fascinator.)
- Satin Bolero by Kaliko – Retro meets modern with a chic satin bolero. The dark grey plays up the heather linen accents on the dress.
- Clarissa Glove in Grey by Diane Von Furstenberg – Feminine leather gloves that bring warmth and interest to this look.
- The Frankie Pump in Suede by Madewell – Bright teal pumps finish off the look for a fun day (or night) out!
We love Ann’s 1940s aviator inspired themed styleboard featuring our Parachute Dress. We love the deep blues and reds, with a dash of metallics.
- Parachute Dress by Fleet Collection – Take off with this adorable navy blue jumper dress with contrast brass hardware. Features a row of buttons at the shoulder and zippered pockets on the very full and very gathered skirt.
- Vedder Aviator Hat by Bailey of Hollywood – Wear this vintage reproduction aviator hat over vintage waves for a 40s vixen look.
- Cogs of Time Necklace by Ornamental Things – This handmade cog necklace adds interesting texture to the look.
- Silk Lined Leather Gloves by Dents – Every pilot has their gloves! Your fingers won’t get cold with these fabulous leather gloves.
- 60 Denier Essential Tights from Forever 21 – If you’re feeling extra saucy, wear retro inspired back seamed pantyhose instead.
- Carvaggio Heels by Fluevog – I LOVE these pumps. Everything about it, the antiqued hardware, the ruffled bow and curved heel. What a perfect addition to this look!
Just because it’s Fall doesn’t mean we can’t bring out our colorful floral dresses every now and again. Pretend, even if just for an afternoon, that you’re a lady of leisure in our lovely English Breakfast Dress. Ready for a day filled with tea and pastries, you’ll be the most stylish of the bunch.
- English Breakfast Dress by Fleet Collection – Enjoy tea and scones in this delightfully charming dress in teal with pink cabbage rose print and vintage inspired gold buttons. Features short sleeves, a wide rounded portrait collar and full gathered skirt.
- Betty Fascinator by Scala - This lovely fascinator is perfect for day, and the headband makes it a cinch to wear.
- Tippi Cardigan in Bright Papaya by J. Crew – This cardigan might be simple, but it’s far from boring! Clean lines and a bright color adds interest and keeps you warm.
- Affectionate Adieu Gloves from BHLDN – Keep your mitts warm in adorable leather gloves with heart cut out.
- Skinny Patent Belt in Ivory by Forever 21 - A belt will help define your waist for that perfect 50s silhouette.
- Golden Delicious Clutch from BHLDN – A gold apple shaped clutch, need I say more?
- Gold Metallic Flats by Forever 21 - Metallic flats finish off this lush and polished outfit, and they’re comfortable for a day of shopping (or lunching!).
Who says you have to compromise style to stay warm? This week’s styleboard is inspired by the bygone era of the 1920s newsboy. We love the comfort and adorable look of this androgynous outfit, with modern and feminine details.
- Newsboy Elbow Patched Sweater by Fleet Collection - “Extra, extra, read all about it!” It’s the little details that makes us love this slouchy muted olive sweater in soft, stretch knit with leatherette elbow patches.
- Aaron Gatsby Hat by Goorin Bros. - This Gatsby hat is a perfect addition for this vintage menswear inspired look.
- Corduroy Easy Leggings by Uniqlo - To balance the relaxed silhouette of the sweater, corduroy leggings will lengthen and bring some femininity to the outfit.
- Frankie Suede Loafers from Anthropologie - Tassled loafers are comfortable for walking or just lounging around the house.
- BookBook for iPad by Twelve South - Protect your iPad in style with this faux book cover.
- Newspaper Wallet by Designs by Kimi - This handmade wallet is made from repurposed newspaper. It’s cute and environmentally friendly!
- Lifetime Leather Messenger from Duluth Trading Co. - A classic satchel is always in style, regardless of the season.
This week’s styleboard is inspired by the beautiful gardens of Chateau de Versailles in France. Fleet’s Grey Gardens Dress can be seamlessly transitioned between fall and spring!
- Grey Gardens Dress - Small colorful flowers sprinkled on a soft shade of grey is printed onto soft, natural rayon for those warm summer days. A skinny brown belt adds charm.
- Ultimate Cardigan Sweater in Navy by Merona – Add a classic cardigan to keep warm on those chilly fall nights. Only button the top for a sweet retro look!
- The Sidewalk Skimmer in Equestrian Brown by Madewell – Perfect for a day of walking! Switch these out for a pair of red flats during spring for that pop of color!
- Dear Parsy Tote from Anthropologie – Carry everything from a bouquet to baguette in this super cute tote.
- Watt’s Up! by Benefit – For a seriously fresh look, swipe Watt’s Up! on your cheeks for a glow that’ll last all day.
Just in time for Halloween, this week’s styleboard is inspired by the Alice in Wonderland featuring Fleet’s Tea Time Dress!
- Tea Time Dress by Fleet - Like the pretty prints found on vintage English tea sets, this dropped-waist dress is adorned with fancy gold buttons and pointy collars.
- Drink Me Necklace by Disney Couture - There seemed to be no use in waiting by the little door, so she went back to the table, half hoping she might find another key on it, or at any rate a book of rules for shutting people up like telescopes: this time she found a little bottle on it, (`which certainly was not here before,’ said Alice,) and round the neck of the bottle was a paper label, with the words `DRINK ME’ beautifully printed on it in large letters.
- Vintage Red Velvet Clutch - Who’s been painting my roses red? WHO’S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED? Who dares to taint, with vulgar paint, the royal flower bed? For painting my roses red, someone will lose his head.
- Cotton Mary Jane Flats in Black from Urban Outfitters - `Curiouser and curiouser!’ cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); `now I’m opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!’ (for when she looked down at her feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting so far off).
- That Not So Little Black Bow Headband from Sproos
- Bib Apron